Friday, December 17, 2010

Black Swan Movie Review

                          

Ben's Review:
       I currently saw the psycho thriller, Black Swan, at the Lincoln Center Theatre on 64th st. This movie, overall, scared me and played with my mind and left me thinking. I thought Natalie Portman was absolutely stunning. It was such an interesting experience to see her character transform from a good little momma's girl, to a daring and evil woman. Which represents the transformation from the White Swan to the "Black Swan." She played the role very well and really showed you how far she's willing to go. I hope she wins the Oscar this year for Best Actress. The movie dared to be different and combined two very different genre's, dance and horror. Which made me love it. The overall cast was great and each person had a specific reason to be in the movie. This movie truly scared me and was possibly one of the scariest and intense movies I have ever seen. I give it 8 out of 10 stars.

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen dumb and dumber yet???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben, how about an old classic or two? Stalag 13....The Blue Max?

    ReplyDelete