Thursday, December 16, 2010

Kick-Ass Movie Review

Jacob's Review:
I love this movie. I think it is a very entertaining and unique movie. The acting done by Chloe Grace Moretz was incredible. She stole the movie with  her comedic timing and wonderful performance. This movie was an action packed masterpiece with an overall great cast. Aaron Johnson gave a very good performance and was perfect for the role of Kick Ass. The action in this movie was very comical and strong I recommend this movie to teenagers. This movie revolutionizes the typical super hero movie. I would give it 9 out of 10 stars.

Ben’s Review: 
I found that this movie was highly entertaining and made me crack up with its wonderful humor and action. I thought the performances were wonderful. Aaron Johnson gave a great performance with stunning comedic timing. Even though Aaron Johnson was British he did a very realistic Brooklyn accent.  I hope to see him in more to come. I felt that Chloe Grace Moretz stole the movie with her hysterical performance as the kick-ass daughter of an ex-cop. She seemed very comfortable on camera. I also hope to see her in more this year. I thought they stayed very true to the graphic novel and did it justice with the gruesome action and comedy. I felt that this movie brought the typical super hero movie to a whole new level. I applaud this movie and give it 9 out of 10 stars.

1 comment:

  1. What about one of you watching "It's a Wonderful Life" for the Holiday Season and give us your thoughts....?

    ReplyDelete